Friday, June 18, 2010

These two beautiful little girls made me want a daughter ~ I love my son's to pieces but there is just something about fairies and princess's that makes you want a little girl in your life!
Click, click we tried to get this session going as fast as possible to beat the thunder storm rolling in. A little chocolate bribery, and they're mother/aunt telling them "once upon a time..." stories really made for a fun evening.
I hope I have many more Fairy & Princess sessions to come this Summer - *sigh* little girls just bring out all the sparkles and pink that I am missing in my life!



3 comments:

  1. LOVE!! My goodness if those were my girls I would be framing those pictures to put all over my wall. they are so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOw, I LOVE these photos and what you did. The girls and the fairy-ness and the lighting, it is all lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pics are AMAZING! You are really developing your own style! I love watching your photography evolve.

    ReplyDelete